image insertion is erratic

Ziad Eldada created the topic: image insertion is erratic

Newly installed slider WD. Inserting single image, worked 4 times, but failed dozen times, image directory dose not show.
when I try the multiple images insert, the directory appears, and the multiple selections works, but when I click on insert selected images, it create only few empty slides.
please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: image insertion is erratic

Hello Ziad! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

The cause of this problem could be memory limitations on your web hosting. You can check the value of memory_limit or post_max_size, and see if that resolves the issue.

If that is not the case, please contact our team using the form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1 and give temporary admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: image insertion is erratic

Hi Ziad!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on Slider WD has been resolved on your website! It was occurring because Sortable handle of jQuery UI wasn't being recognized on your website, since jQuery UI was missing.

Our developers have included jQuery UI to your website and the problem was fixed. Could you please check your Slider WD and confirm this?
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds