Adjust Thumbnail-Carousel and Filmstrip Together

BDO created the topic: Adjust Thumbnail-Carousel and Filmstrip Together

How do I control the Filmstrip's thumbnail size when using the Carousel and Filmstrip functions together? The thumbnail seems to stay at the default and 100x50 instead of the 100x100 that is set on the Filmstrip tab. I have also noticed other Filmstrip functions do not work with this set up. For example I place a boarder around the active image but that does not happen when live. Or if it does, it is not showing the correct image as the active image.

The attached image shows both issues.

1-The thumbnail images are rectangle (100x50) and should be displaying as square (100x100).
2-The center images has the active box on it and the selected image is my calibration grid.
(Please disregard the grid image dimensions, I created the grid to calibrate my image templates for the Filmstrip's thumbnail border. The images that will be used on the slide are square.)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Adjust Thumbnail-Carousel and Filmstrip Together

Greetings! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and provide a solution.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

BDO replied the topic: Adjust Thumbnail-Carousel and Filmstrip Together

Thank you Agapi,
I sent an email to support.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Adjust Thumbnail-Carousel and Filmstrip Together

Thanks a lot, we received the ticket!

I will review it soon and assign to our developers. I'll keep you posted right after they figure out a solution for the issue.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds