How can i reduce the zoom factor in pro version?

Stefan Klindt created the topic: How can i reduce the zoom factor in pro version?

Hi,

i would like to know where to reduce the zoom factor; let´s say from 120% to full image - instead of from about 170% to full image. Somewhere in the css?

Thanks,
Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How can i reduce the zoom factor in pro version?

Hi Stefan,

We don't have such option but can customise it for you.

Please write us at [email protected], provide admin access and we'll do the customisation for you. Please also write in details the percentage you want.

Also please mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan Klindt

Stefan Klindt replied the topic: How can i reduce the zoom factor in pro version?

Hi Zhanna,

thank you! I reduced the percentage in the frontend css. It works with three out of four slides. Some got the former percentage of 70%. For the moment it is okay for me; maybe i request customisation later!

Thank you!
Stefan

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How can i reduce the zoom factor in pro version?

Awesome Stefan!

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds