Text Overlay alignment

Steven Ellis created the topic: Text Overlay alignment

Is it possible to apply alignment to the overlay text? I am trying to center the text in the overlay layer but cannot. The CSS file is leveraging element.style which is a blanket class and changes here are not impacting the text alignment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Text Overlay alignment

Dear Steven,

It should be possible to drag the overlay text and drop it to the center. If you're not able to do that, please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Please indicate the full link of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Steven Ellis replied the topic: Text Overlay alignment

Thanks for the quick response. I can get the text box itself centered but the text inside stays left justified and I am looking for a way to center the actual text not just the box.

Dear Steven,

We're glad that was sorted out, no admin access is necessary then. A small CSS code will center the text. Could you please give us a link to a page with slider? We'll suggest the code.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Steven Ellis replied the topic: Text Overlay alignment

Good to hear. Here is the page: root.insite365web.com . I have tried editing the element.style CSS in the master CSS which firebug is showing for the slider but it is not carrying over as it seems that element.style is somewhat a catch all.

Dear Steven,

To center the text on this slide please add the following CSS code to Settings > CSS from your slider backend:

.wds_slideshow_image_4 span {
    text-align: center !important;
}

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds