Landscape and Portrait images

[email protected] created the topic: Landscape and Portrait images

Hello, my client needs the ability to have both types of photos to display without cropping in the same slide show.
I have played with settings for a week without finding the perfect solution.
I am dealing with a wedding photographer so this has to be perfect.
I have the dimensions set at 1200 x 800 and the photos are sized 1200x800 or 533x800

www.irinanikole.com/portfolio/senior-photos/

You can see that the second photo (sized 533 x 800) (b&w) has the girl's feet 'cut off'
With the slider dimensions set to 800 height why isn't it showing the whole photo?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Landscape and Portrait images

Hey Jeff!

Thank you for letting us know about this!
Please edit your slider and navigate to Settings tab. You will find Background fit option under Global section. Set it to Contain.

Afterwards clear the cache of your web browser (and from cache plugins, if you have them) and check the changes. The portrait images will not be cropped, if you don't enable Smart Crop setting.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

[email protected] replied the topic: Landscape and Portrait images

I have set the settings as you note, but the bottoms of the portrait photos are still being cut off. I increased the height deminsion from 800 to 900 and it lessened the crop a little, but still does not show the bottom of the photo..

I disabled the film strip and the whole photo is shown, but my client needs the filmstrip... HELP!

Hello Jeff!

Could you please install the latest version of Slider WD plugin? This bug has been fixed in the newest release. Please download version 2.1.73 from your account of Web-Dorado.com first.

Afterwards deactivate and delete current version and install the downloaded Slider WD. You will not lose your sliders this way.
Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

[email protected] replied the topic: Landscape and Portrait images

Works perfect now, Thank You!

Hey Jeff!

That's fantastic! We are happy to know the problem has been sorted out with the update. Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

Could I ask you to share your rating for Slider WD... on WordPress.org? We really appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving our customer support service. Let me provide you the link:

wordpress.org/support/plugin/slider-wd/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds