Slider WD Not Working on Mac

Roger Bretayne created the topic: Slider WD Not Working on Mac

Hello,

I have just upgraded from the free version to the Pro version and now my sliders do nit seem to work. They show up but the controls do not work and I cannot seem to create new slides. I have tried this on Safari and on Firefox and neither work. Can anyone help me get this resolved? Any help greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roger Bretayne replied the topic: Slider WD Not Working on Mac

Just tried reinstalling it using the Uninstall from the Slider WD menu... It still does not work I cannot even create s;lides now other than the initial one that appears when you create a new slider. The New Slide button does not work :-(

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider WD Not Working on Mac

Hello Roger!

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience Slider WD has caused you. It is strange, that uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the problem. May we take a look at it as temporary WordPress administrator of your website? Please send us the login information using this form .

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your message. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds