Cannot save any sliders

Kreig Durham created the topic: Cannot save any sliders

I cannot save new sliders or even duplicate existing sliders. For some reason, I just can't. I've tried deleting one and adding a new one, I've tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling. I have no idea how to get it to work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Cannot save any sliders

Hi Kreig! You've got a nice avatar image!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience Slider WD has caused you. Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution for you.

Please send the login information using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Kreig Durham replied the topic: Cannot save any sliders

The problem is actually on my local install of WordPress, so you wouldn't be able to log on to test anything. Is there another option?

Hello Kreig!

Did you uninstall the plugin by deactivating and deleting it? If so, please try to uninstall it using Slider WD > Uninstall link from WordPress left menu bar. However, please note, that this will delete all sliders you have already created.

In case you don't mind them to be deleted, please proceed and let us know if it works.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kreig Durham

Kreig Durham replied the topic: Cannot save any sliders

That finally did it! Thank you!

Hey Kreig!

That's wonderful! We are happy to know the problem has been sorted out on your site. Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

In case you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Slider WD on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve our products and service. We very much appreciate your thoughts about the quality of the plugin, as well as suggestions on improving customer support.

Let me provide you the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/slider-wd/reviews

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds