Zoom Slider is too fast, too big

TheCrush created the topic: Zoom Slider is too fast, too big

Hello. Can someone help me look into my Zoom slider effect? It seems it's too fast and there are times when it's flashing, going big, then go back to being small.

I tried importing the sample that you have for Zoom effect so I can copy the settings but I get an error when trying to import.

1. Is there an additional setting that I need to do so that it will not zoom too much?
2. Can it zoom in/out once then proceed to next slide? What happens on mine is it zooms in, zooms out then zoom in again. Or zoom out, zoom in then zoom out again for 1 second like a flashing light but longer.

www.castandblastlakefork.com/new/

I bought a one year support but not sure where to put the credentials.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Zoom Slider is too fast, too big

Greetings! Thank you for posting about this problem!

I have noticed the flashing on your website's slider. You can control the speed of the effect by changing the value of Еffect duration option in Settings tab. But the flashing issue needs to be investigated further.

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out as solution.

Please send the login details using this contact form , and also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Joy Torres Reyes replied the topic: Zoom Slider is too fast, too big

Thank you. Sent you the credentials!

I am using a new account since I can't remember my first login.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Zoom Slider is too fast, too big

Hello Joy!

Thank you for sending the account information. Our developers are currently taking a look at the problem. We will keep you posted about the results as soon as they figure out a solution for your Slider WD.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds