Responsive design issue

Ekaterina Staneva created the topic: Responsive design issue

Hello,

I am building a portfolio website. Each portfolio item contains some text and a Slider WD. My problem is that the responsiveness of the slider is being disrupted within the portfolio item page - page needs to be refreshed in order to have the images resized. You can see an example here aimupdevenv4.tk/portfolio/architecture-item-1/ .

I've added a screenshots of the behavior.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Responsive design issue

Hello Ekaterina!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

This seems like a conflict with your website theme, may we take a look? Please submit a support ticket by filling out this form , and send temporary WordPress admin access to your website.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Ekaterina!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem with Slider WD has been resolved your website. Our developers have added the following code to WDSViewSlider.php file of the plugin:

var slide_width = jQuery(".ep_entry-content").width();

Could you please check and confirm this?
Thanks! Happy holidays!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ekaterina Staneva replied the topic: Responsive design issue

Hard-coding the parent container have broken the wd sliders that resided outside the corresponding parent, causing underfined width var. A simple condition statement fixed this bug.

So confirming - the issue is fixed. Thank you for the quick intervention and have a fantastic 2017

Hello Ekaterina!

Thank you for sharing that with us. We are glad the problem was sorted out on your website. Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests.

We'll be happy to assist!
Thanks! You have a wonderful 2017 too!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds