Auto play and audio settings not working properly

Shajah created the topic: Auto play and audio settings not working properly

I have tried several different settings and cannot get my slider working correctly regarding the auto play and audio.

PROBLEM:
Seems that no matter how you setup a video slider, if you have the videos set to shuffle and auto play, it will play all audio from every video entered simultaneously. I have tried removing both auto play and loop from global settings and applied it to each video and vice versa but the results are always the same. I also do not see any examples of video players with audio on your site which makes me think this may be a bug that has to be addressed? I also do not understand entirely what the difference between auto play and loop really is, would be nice to get clarification on how one is different from the other as they both have the same description in your documentation as well

I basically just need a run down of what my global settings and individual video settings would be if I want to:
1. upload multiple videos to a slider (not embed)
2. have them auto play with their respective audio (not a custom track over all videos)
3. set videos to shuffle at 0 so they always load randomly
4. videos should not be playing the audio at the same time just because they are set to autoplay, should only be playing the audio for the video that is currently running, this really should not be happening under any circumstance whether its set to autoplay or not

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shajah replied the topic: Auto play and audio settings not working properly

Would also like to point out that adding an audio track in the general settings also does not solve this problem, it just plays over the other videos that are all running audio at the same time and sounds terrible, very big bug here, hope to find a solution to this as it makes the player unusable if you have videos with audio.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Auto play and audio settings not working properly

Hi Shajah,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The difference between auto play and loop: autoplay - plays the video when slider runs, loop - automatically plays the slider again when it finishes.

Sajah to check the audio and video issues described, please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website for being able to check the issue.

Sajah, please also send us the slider page URL and mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds