Fixed height?

Billy created the topic: Fixed height?

How would I go about getting the slider to have a fixed height on any screen size above 959 while still having responsive images in the background (fixed)? Then below 959 both the container and the images will become responsive. Can this be done within the slider settings? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Billy replied the topic: Fixed height?

Actually, a fixed background doesn't work because then the rest of the page will scroll while the background doesn't move!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Fixed height?

Hello Billy! Thank you for posting about this!

Please note, that fixed option is for the background, rather than the height. So unfortunately this cannot be set up with default options of Slider WD.

However, if you have Pro version of the plugin, we can try to customize it for you and help you achieve this. But note, that you will not be able to update the product afterwards, otherwise the changes will be lost.

So let me know if you would like us to try customizing your slider. And submit a support ticket by filling out the form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Billy replied the topic: Fixed height?

I was able to achieve this with CSS. Thank you.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Fixed height?

That's so nice to hear, Billy!

We are very glad your question was sorted out. Please don't hesitate to let our team know in case you will have other questions or support requests.
We'll be happy to assist!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds