Slider WD , video do not retain correct size

alfo created the topic: Slider WD , video do not retain correct size

Slider WD , video do not retain correct size, i pretty much have a bunch of vimeo videos embedded into the slider, and unfortunately , even tho the resolution is set to 800x600, the video stays in a very tiny thumbnail, the actual slider is correctly scaled, since i can see the previos/next arrows in the right place, alto is just the video that is squashed and looks very microscopic..any ideas?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider WD , video do not retain correct size

Hi Alfo! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Most probably there is a Javascript conflict on the site, that is causing this problem. Could we please take a look at it as a temporary WordPress administrator of your website? You can send the credentials using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

alfo replied the topic: Slider WD , video do not retain correct size

Just filled in the form , thank you
The page is this one shoutoutbiz.ipage.com/alfo/animation/
At the moment im using also a different slider(placed on top of it) so that i can still showcase my works, and the wdslider underneath(incorrectly displayed) , but i would like to have only the wd slider, correctly working.

-a

Thank you, Alfo!

We also got your message with temporary login info. I will review your support ticket soon and assign it to our developers. The problem with slider height will be resolved ASAP.

I'll keep you informed.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Alfo!

I am happy to inform you, that the problem on your Slider WD has been resolved! It was actually caused by your website theme, it took the iframe of the video in a container with fluid-width-video-wrapper class and assigned small height to it.

Our developers changed the height to take 100% of the slider container. Could you please check your video slider and confirm, that it is displaying properly now?

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds