Slider dissapeared from homepage - Sauron template

Diana created the topic: Slider dissapeared from homepage - Sauron template

Hi there, I updated WD slider a few weeks ago, and the slider feature has dissapeared from the front page of my website, built using the Sauron theme. The slider is still there in the slider gallery, but I don't know how to re-insert into the header of the front page, guessing this would need some kind of php code.
There is no longer a slider option in the customise tool / menu bar either.
I can insert into standard posts or pages, but not on the front page due to the template set up. website is www.grm.solutions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider dissapeared from homepage - Sauron template

Hi Diana! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Probably there is a Javascript conflict on your website, perhaps with a plugin installed to it. Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? You can send the details through the form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to include the URL of this forum topic in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds