Slider does not work properly!

Nikolas Koukidis created the topic: Slider does not work properly!

There are some images that load over the others. A single image keeps loading along with the following one. I've already set the Slides in different ways to see if it might work. It doesn't. www.londonburning.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nikolas Koukidis replied the topic: Slider does not work properly!

:angry: annoying! I wanted this to seem so professional! But, no way! Even for the PRO version. It has bugs!

Nikolas Koukidis wrote: There are some images that load over the others. A single image keeps loading along with the following one. I've already set the Slides in different ways to see if it might work. It doesn't. www.londonburning.net

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider does not work properly!

Hello Nikolas! We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience Slider WD has caused you!

I have discussed the problem on your slider with our developers. They are suggesting you to make slider images a bit smaller. Currently the slider dimensions are small, but the images are pretty large. This also brings up a slow loading problem.

Could you please give this a try and let me know if the slider improves?
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Agapi!
Thank you for your answer.
I was so angry after reading it that I decided to feel calmer.
There's no way to have the pictures in a smaller size. I tried and the quality of the image gets terrible on the slider ... We can notice the pixels...
After inserting this php code into the website many issues are being featured ...
On Mozilla Firefox the website is not being displayed correctly. On Safari it longs a lot for the sliders to be settled. On Chrome there were some users reporting the slider is not being featured.
Could you pay attention to me on this? Could you send me your screenshots by accessing LB through your browsers.
I'm very disappointed.
Looking forward to having a smile!
Regards,

Attachments:

Hi Nikolas!

Could you please check the screenshots I have attached to this post? That is how the slider displays on our end. I have used Firefox and Chrome Browsers.

If you are certain, that something is wrong, please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. You can send the login info privately using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Hello back, Agapi!
Thank you for your feedback and prompt attention on this
I have tested in some shops yesterday and I got scared on the results. Also some friends have sent me screenshots from their end and none of them are working properly the way your screenshot are displaying. If you tell me all these users have problem with compatibility or something related, we have to assume that few people are going to see the website properly. I only can see it properly on google chrome and my sharp TV browser.
Sorry, but I did not understand about sending the link of this post message thread ... Is that this one?
URL : web-dorado.com/forum/slider-plugin/23719...-properly/74965.html

I created a username and password for you to kindly help me.

Please, Agapi, let me know if there's anything else I might do from my end in this meantime.
Best regards,

Attachments:

Thank you for the admin access, Nikolas!

I will assign your ticket to our developers soon, so they can take a look.
I'll make sure to notify you as soon as they finish working.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Nikolas!

Could you please check your slider? Our developers have made some improvements.
Let me know if you like the current display.

Thanks! Have a nice Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello, Agapi!
Thank you for getting back to me.
I have the latest versions for Firefox, Safari & Chrome.
I'm using a Mac OSX Sierra 10.12.1 ...
I have cleaned my cookies & history ...
ON Mozilla Firefox the issue is the same. Since I have cleaned the cookies I have noticed how the display longs a lot to load ... A normal user would not wait too much. The results of the display are annoying. I went to an Apple Shop and accessed London Burning from different machines. All the machines display the website without the display. In all the machines. The display keeps loading and the menu (logo) out of position. The impression is that the website is under construction.
As for the display itself ... The images change, but SUDDENLY there's always one slide that cuts the other.
Never was changed. Are you really sure the 'developers' have done any thing?
Please, before getting back to me, try to access this website from different machines, ok? I'm feeling a dumb trying in different computers and asking friends to make tests all over again.
The issue regading the slides for me is minor. The most annoying is that these sliders destroyed with the layout, specially in Mozilla Firefox and Safari.
Sorry for providing you with a negative feedback.
Regards,

Thank you for checking, Nikolas!

I just wanted to let you know, that our developers are looking at the problems right now. I'll make sure to keep you posted, when they figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Nikolas!

Hope you had a nice weekend!

Our developers have made some changes on your slider. They have checked on Firefox and Chrome after implementing the fixes, it should be appearing properly now.

Could you please check on your end?
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi!

I have tested the website on Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Vivaldi, Opera and it is simply perfect.
I'm glad you've succeed on this.
It's really meaningful to me.
Have a great week!
Xeretismata,

It's so nice to hear that, Nikolas!

We are very happy the issue is finally sorted out on you site. Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you have other questions or support requests. We'll be happy to assist!

And in case you have a few minutes, please share your customer experience with Post Slider WD plugin on WordPress.org. We appreciate your kind feedback so much, it is a big contribution for our team!

Let me give you the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/post-slider-wd/reviews

Many thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds