I want to show the slider on home page only

[email protected] created the topic: I want to show the slider on home page only

I includet the slider - actually used as a single paralax image via php - I would like it to appear on the home page only - anyone ay idea? code to be added ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: I want to show the slider on home page only

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry.

John our plugin works with shortcodes, you can just put the shortcode in the hope page and it'll be shown only in home page.

If you want to insert with PHP code, then please enter your website theme's php files, there you should find home.php or similar-named file where you can add the code and that will be displayed only in the home page.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

[email protected] replied the topic: I want to show the slider on home page only

Hi,
the only way got the slider/paralax image to show was by placing the php code into the php folder slider.php - doing it by page insert simply does not work. Actually nothing works by using pages, even though it is set to the correct template - Home, nothing I put in there shows up on the website except (and that is the most confusing part) the short code for the project slider works.
Wordpress seems to have themes written by some very bad developers, even the pro-versions. The only difference seems to be that with the pro-versions you actually pay to have your leg pulled.
I would have finished the site in PrestaShop or Magento I would hae finshed the site in half the time. They also have some bugs, but far less than WordPress

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: I want to show the slider on home page only

Hi John,

It should certainly work in your home php file, if it doesn't please contact your theme developers to understand what is the issue.

If the problem is with slider (I mean you are able to make other php codes work in the home php), then please write us and we'll do our best to assist you.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds