Fixed background - aligned with bottom?

Bryce Wray created the topic: Fixed background - aligned with bottom?

I am testing a slider with a fixed background. However, it seems to bottom-align the images so that there is white space at the top -- as if the image was set to have a vertical alignment of "bottom" -- unless the browser window is made very short vertically. This does not occur when the background is NOT fixed. I don't see a setting in Slider WD that controls the vertical alignment of images.

How can I resolve this? The page where I'm testing it is:
www.oc.com/_test_home

Thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Fixed background - aligned with bottom?

Hello Bryce! Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Most probably there is a Javascript or CSS conflict with your website theme. Could you please Submit a support ticket using the contact form on this page?
goo.gl/7SbEU1

Our developers will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution. Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks in advance! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Bryce Wray replied the topic: Fixed background - aligned with bottom?

EARLIER: You gave me an idea to try regarding my JavaScript and CSS, specifically a media query I needed to add; it worked. Thanks for the insight!

LATER: Oops. Still having the problem, but I think you've put me on the right track. I'll keep plugging at the code and, if I can't resolve it, I will indeed submit a support ticket. Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Fixed background - aligned with bottom?

Hello Bryce!

I'm glad my note has put your thought on the right track! Hope you will find the solution to this issue very soon, but please do let us know in case you won't.

We'll gladly help you out with this issue.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds