How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

Bev created the topic: How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

I'm new to this so please excuse ignorance, I'm trying to work with the slider WD on my WP site, I have a few questions, with the free version, can I move the photos to get the exact fit I want, as cutting off heads at the moment! Can I use for a full width slider, I want to add a block of text on the side of the photo, not on it if possible! What can I do on the paid version that I can't do on the free version, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

Hi Bev! Thanks for posting your questions!

Regarding the cutting of images, could you please try setting Background fit option to Contain from your slider settings? You can also try the Fill option and see which one fits better for you.

Unfortunately it is not possible to have text next to the slider, but with Pro version you can have layers on the slider. This way you can place the text on the slides.

And Pro version has many features, that Lite does not, e.g. layers, layer effects, more transition effects, hotspot layers and more. You can see the full features list in this link:

goo.gl/EmrPgd (Click on See All Features button)

Thank you! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jan replied the topic: How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

I have the paid version, and I have the same problem, with the photos being cut off. I cannot find the Background fit option or the Fill option to Contain the slider settings. I searched everywhere in Settings.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have made a screenshot for you to show the option in settings.

If you don't see it, then the most probably you use an old version and need to update the plugin.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jan

Jan replied the topic: How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

Thank you! I guess I looked everywhere but there!

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How do I adjust the photos to fit where I want on

No issue Jan!

It's fine that the issue is sorted out :)

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds