I cant see on page

ehmelenko created the topic: I cant see on page

1. Sorry for my English :(
2. Have site design.design80.ru. There is a slider on the page #foto(ФОТО). The code is present. But he does not appear on the page. All settings are the default.
What could be the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: I cant see on page

Greetings! Thank you for posting about this problem!

Please make sure your website theme has wp_head() function included in it, since this can be causing the issue.

In case it is included, please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Kindly grant us temporary access to your WordPress administrative panel. Our development team will take a look at the issue and provide a fix ASAP.

Also please indicate the URL of this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: ehmelenko

ehmelenko replied the topic: I cant see on page

Nice work! Thanks! Its work!

You are most welcome!

Please feel free to let our team know any time you face other problems with Slider WD plugin.
We'll be happy to provide assistance!

Also, in case you can find a few minutes, please share your customer experience and thoughts about Slider WD on WordPress.org. Your kind feedback means a lot to our WordPress development team!

Let me give the link to the plugin page:
wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/slider-wd

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Steve replied the topic: I cant see on page

Hi , I'm also having a issue with the slider. I removed the sample pictures (they were functioning) and uploaded photos from my media library and all I see is the generic photo icon that we so often see when the photo isn't available.

Hello Steve! Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Could we please take a look at this issue from your WordPress administrative panel? Please send the login information to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Our development team will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thank you in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds