Slider WD and Yoast SEO compatibility problem?

Luisa Ferrari created the topic: Slider WD and Yoast SEO compatibility problem?

Hi,
I have an on-line website with your plugin installed.
Everything worked great, except when I activated YOAST Seo I discovered I cannot edit post and pages (there is a script running that freezes my page), specifically post and pages where Slider WD Shortcodes are present.
I discovered the issue is between these two plugins because I deactivated every plugin one by one and the problem occurs when Slider WD and Yoast SEO are both active.

I cannot figure it out by myself, so I was wondering if there is a way to determin which is the problem.

Thank you,
Luisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slider WD and Yoast SEO compatibility problem?

Hi Luisa! Thank you for reporting about this problem!

It might be a bug in one of these plugins, but we need to check the problem in order to be sure. Could you please contact our team by e-mail ([email protected]) and give temporary WordPress admin access to your website?

Our development team will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey Luisa!

I am happy to inform you, that the conflict between Yoast SEO and Slider WD plugins has been resolved! It was a bug within Slider WD, so this fix will also be included in the next version of the plugin.

Could you please check the page/post editor and confirm, that they are functioning without glitches now?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

k11m11p11 replied the topic: Slider WD and Yoast SEO compatibility problem?

I also have this problem - can't edit the pages, something about a long-running script. Thank you to Luisa for discovering it was Yoast SEO. I deactivated my Yoast SEO and now I can edit may pages again. My site isn't live so I can keep Yoast SEO off until the next Slider WD version, but if I change my mind and want it fixed sooner, I'll contact WD with login information.

Luisa Ferrari replied the topic: Slider WD and Yoast SEO compatibility problem?

Hi, I think you should contact them, they solved the problem for me in no time.

Hello guys!

Please note, that the problem has already been fixed in the latest update of Slider WD plugin. @k11m11p11 if I remember correctly, your Slider WD has been customized. If I'm right, please don't update it and contact our team instead. We'll fix the issue for you ASAP.

But in case the plugin hasn't been modified, feel free to install the latest version after deactivating and deleting current.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Carley Brantley replied the topic: Slider WD and Yoast SEO compatibility problem?

I deactivated, deleted, and installed the Slider WD update - and while it is better than it was before, there's still a LOT of lag time while editing pages/posts with Yoast SEO active. Any more updates coming?

Thanks!

Hello Carley! Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

It is a bit strange, that the update did not resolve this issue on your website completely. Could we please take a look at it? Kindly give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. You can send the login information to [email protected], referring to this forum thread.

Our development team will see what's wrong still and figure out a solution as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds