Short code not working

Lisa Bruner created the topic: Short code not working

Hello,
The slider shortcode and the "Add Slider WD" button on a page/post no longer works on my sites. However, all the Sliders that are inserted via widget still load correctly. The siders in pages/posts that are called with shortcode just generate the blue and grey Slider WD loading icon. Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Short code not working

Hi Lisa! Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Most probably there are Javascript conflicts with your website theme. Can we please take a look at this from your website admin? Kindly forwards access credentials to [email protected], referring to this forum thread.

Our development team will check the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance! Have an amazing weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lisa Bruner replied the topic: Short code not working

I just emailed you the admin site and credentials.
Thanks you

Thank you, Lisa, we received your email!

I will review your ticket very soon and assign it to our development team. They will provide a solution to the problem as soon as possible, and I'll make sure to keep you updated.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Lisa!

The problem on your Slider WD is actually caused by your website theme. It is not including jQuery to your website properly. This results many errors, and your sliders don't display because of those errors.

Could you please contact your theme development team and ask them to take a look at the problem?
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds