pre-purchase question

Jordi R created the topic: pre-purchase question

Hi,

I have a very simple pre-sales question: in how many domains can I install the plugin?

I got a little confused in something that I believe could be more specific. In your comparison table it says that you will recieve support in business (3 domains) and developer (unlimited domains), so it means that I can install the plugin in all those domains or just means domains where I'll get support (because I can install the plugin in several domains)?

Aniticipated thanks and best regards!

Jordi R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: pre-purchase question

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

If you want to buy business license, then please take into account that you can use the plugin only on 3 domains and you'll get support for all those 3 domains.

Please write me for any further inquiries.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Jordi R replied the topic: pre-purchase question

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I have two more questions

1. What about the Developer license, in how many domains can I install the plugin?
2. About the themes, is there a restriction to install the themes in a certain number of domains? what about comercial usage? and can I modify it with a builder (not source code fo course, I already know the GPL terms)

Thanks again!

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Under developer license you can install the products on unlimited number of websites and get support for them.

The themes also you can use on unlimited number of domains if they are under developer license, also there is no restriction on themes' commercial usage.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Thanks again for your answer!

I just took a look about the Form Maker, but also I have a question for that. I already read that it's possible to add as many fields as I want, but can I add as many fields as I want in every PREMADE SKIN? What I mean, is for example, I like the look and feel for the mailing list (that has only two fields), but I want it not for a subscription, I want that skin for a contact form (more than 7 fields) and with a custom font. Is it possible to use any SKIN and customise each field and font?

I know that's a dummy question but I rather ask before purchase!

Thanks!

Jordi R.

PS. Good news, I'm ready to buy the Slider WD but just one more question! I downloaded the free version to get used to it, but I never found an option to click and expand the photo, I want it specially in the carousel and in your demo also it can't be possible, is it possible and how can I accomplished that?

Hi Jordi,

With the paid version of Form Maker you can create unlimited number of fields. You can add the fields to any ready form we have.

You can customize the form totally. But please be aware that those customizations are not with options. We have themes section in form maker where we have open CSS code. You can make any change there if you have some coding skills.

As for slider carousel, we don't have an option to open larger size of the photo on clicking the carousel.

But now we have a beta version of slider, where you can put a link on each carousel image, so clicking on it can take a page where you have larger image.

If you want to showcase larger images, you can consider our Photo Gallery plugin.

See the demo page here .

Jordi let me also telly you, that if you buy one of our products I can provide you 30% discount for buying any other product from our website (not including Photo Gallery plugin, All WordPress Plugins and All Joomla Extensions packages).

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

So does it means that if I buy Slider WD, I can get Form Maker for a 30% discount?

B)

Yes, of course Jordi :)

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds