WP Slider auto update from post Category

Matt Thomas created the topic: WP Slider auto update from post Category

Hi there - I am really enjoying using wpslider on my website www.musicsupport.org .

I would like to know if its possible to have the slider autoupdate from post categories like some other sliders / carousels? So that when i add a post to a specific category it will automatically appear on the slider.

I have been able to select posts from a category and then add them to a slider manually, but i would like this to happen automatically when i add a new post to the category.

Is this possible?

Thanks, Matt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: WP Slider auto update from post Category

Hey Matt! Thanks for posting your request!

Unfortunately Slider WD does not dynamically take the featured images from posts and add them to sliders. But luckily we can suggest you another plugin of ours, which has that functionality.

It is Post Slider WD, you can download its free version from here and test it on your website. The link also includes the pricing of Post Slider WD Pro.

Let me know in case you have questions.
Thank you, have an amazing day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds