Compatibility video slide with tablet and smartpho

rougevert created the topic: Compatibility video slide with tablet and smartpho

Hi ! i created slider include .mp4 video. All is good on computer mac and pc, but the video don't appear on tablet (ipad or samsung) and not on smartphone…
Must i include youtube video ?
thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Compatibility video slide with tablet and smartpho

Hello Rougevert!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. Actually the .mp4 videos uploaded to Slider WD should appear properly on tablets. So we need to take a look at your website and see what's causing the problem.

Could you please submit a support ticket for this issue? You can do that by sending temporary WordPress admin access to [email protected] Please indicate the link to this forum topic in your message, and also make sure to set the subject as "Compatibility video slide with tablet and smartphone".

Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Compatibility video slide with tablet and smartpho

Dear Sophie,

Please be informed, that our development team has found the cause of the problem on your website. Looks like WPtouch Pro plugin is conflicting with Slider WD and does not let the slides to be displayed on mobile.

Could you please check this issue with their support team? Let me know how it goes.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds