Can't download pro version

stu ducklow created the topic: Can't download pro version

Paid for the pro version of Slider WD but can't download it. The instrucitons say to remove the present free version and download the pro version. But there's no download link. Can't understand what's going on. Can somebody help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can't download pro version

Hey Stu!

Please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and navigate to My Products page. You will find the Pro version of Slider WD plugin there.

Make sure to deactivate and delete the lite version of the plugin, and then install Pro.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

stu ducklow replied the topic: Can't download pro version

My fault-- I didn't notice the My Products menu. All working now.

thanks

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can't download pro version

That's great, Stu! We are very glad the issue is sorted out.
Please feel free to contact our team any time you have other support requests. We'll be happy to assist you!

Our team would really appreciate, if you could share your thoughts and customer experience with Slider WD on WordPress.org. Your feedback would be a big contribution to our company.

Let me give you the plugin link: wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/slider-wd
Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds