How can i work with my own CSS stylesheet?

Gonzalo created the topic: How can i work with my own CSS stylesheet?

Hi, i'm trying to modify the CSS from my own css stlylesheet, buy the plugin don't recognize it.

I tried inserting a class in the "Add class" field of a text layer, and writting the CSS code in Settings > CCC but i didn't success. And of course, i also tried writting the css code in my own stylesheet.

Thanks in advance.

Gonzalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How can i work with my own CSS stylesheet?

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for your inquiries.

Actually that should work, please try to add !important declaration and try again. Also if you have a caching plugin, please try to clear your cache and only then check in the front-end.

I'd be thankful if you could keep me updated with results.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Gonzalo replied the topic: How can i work with my own CSS stylesheet?

Hi Zhanna,

Thanks for your reply. I add !important to my stylesheet and to css pugin's tab. In both cases it functions, but not very well.

It seems that first loads the css plugin classes and then the classes i specify with !important declaration. So, in the first place it shows the style i want to replace, and then shows my style (for example: firt shows the text size in 18px and then in 14px).

For now, i think that using !important is not a solution. ¿Is there another way? ¿Can i modify css plugin's code? ¿Can i avoid loading css plugin's code? That will be a solution... cleaning the code the plugin make and loading only the code i need.

Thanks again.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: How can i work with my own CSS stylesheet?

Hi Gonzalo,

Can you please write what exactly you want to chnage with custom CSS?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Gonzalo replied the topic: How can i work with my own CSS stylesheet?

Zhanna,

for us, the best way to work the css is with css code. It's true that the text layer offers multiple style fields, bot not all of the options.
In some way it doesn't matter what i want to change, the important is how to chage it.

Please, tell me if the !important declaration functions for you, or happend what i said: first loads plugins css code and the my own code.

Thanks for all, i hope we find a solution.

Hi Gonzalo,

Can you please send us the slider page URL and also write what exactly you have changed 1-2 styles just to check the issue. Please write what it should have been and what you have instead.

This is really important for us for being able to identify the issue. We have tested to change styles in our test environment and didn't have any such problem.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds