Error when Switching images

WadeHenderson1 created the topic: Error when Switching images

I have created a slider with layered images and I am currently in the process of optimizing the images to the size that is used on the slider so there is no resizing of the images in the code.

When I go into the created slider, click on the element of the slider I want to switch images for, then click on the edit image button, the systems just runs on and on without giving me the option to select the new image. I have also tried to click on the tab while in the select image stage to re-upload the image to the element section and here I can upload the image but when it comes to attach the image, it tells me there was an error and to try again.

I do try again, and the same error happens.

I have since rebooted the computer, tried two different browsers and still the same issue persists.

I was considering renaming the files to be the same name as the file that was switched out but I was concerned that this would cause a problem in the plugin.

Suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Error when Switching images

Dear Wade,

Thank you for precisely describing Slider WD issue on your website. We will gladly help you out with it.

Could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website? A support ticket will be opened for you and we'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please also mention the URL to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

WadeHenderson1 replied the topic: Error when Switching images

Hello and thank you for your attention. As requested I have set up the admin user and emailed you the coordinates.

Regards,

Wade

Dear Wade,

Thank you for your e-mail!

Your support ticket is already being processed, I have responded to you with further details. We'll resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Dear Wade Henderson ,

Our developers have checked the problem on your website and here's what turns out. The issue on slider images is caused by Uiform Wordpress Form Builder plugin. It is throwing an error, which causes the issue. Could you please contact their support team and ask them to take a look at the issue?

Also we would recommend you to check WP Super Cache and Compress JPEG & PNG images plugins as well, since they too are resulting a few errors.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds