Getting Fatal Error when adding new image

C created the topic: Getting Fatal Error when adding new image

Two weeks ago I installed your free plugin and used it on one post (great plugin, by the way). Today, after updating the plugin, I went to create a new slider for another post and when I click the ADD IMAGE to the slider I got this warning and fatal error message:

- - - - -
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/lightshow/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
- - - - -

As a test I duplicated the one working slider to see if I could simply replace the slides and got the same warning and fatal error message when clicking ADD IMAGE.

The first slider I created is still working properly on the post. I'm just unable to add new slides and create a new slider.

I appreciate your assistance with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Getting Fatal Error when adding new image

Dear user,

Could you please write an e-mail to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We will take a look at the problem and solve it as soon as possible.

Also please mention the URL of your forum topic in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds