Cannot save new slider

Catharina von Hobe created the topic: Cannot save new slider

Hello, I just bought your Slider-Plugin for Wordpress, but I cannot add a slider. Whenever I add a slider and try to save it, it will not be added, but I receive an empty list of sliders (though it tells me, it has saved successfully). Also, when I try to rename the Default-slider, it will not rename but resets itself to the default-name. When I have a look in the tables in the database, they are empty as well.
It feels like a bug in the plugin.
Can you please help me? We use the current version of Wordpress (4.2.2).
Thanks for your help.
Catharina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Cannot save new slider

Dear Catharina,

Problems as this might be caused by conflicts with other plugins and installed to your website. Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Catharina von Hobe replied the topic: Cannot save new slider

Hello, thanks for your offer. I'll have to check. It seems, that it works on our stage, but not on our dev-server (which is not accessible from outside).
I will give feedback, if I cannot solve the problem and can give you access to dev.

Support replied the topic: Cannot save new slider

Dear Catharina,

Sure, please take your time. Maybe some configurations on your development server are conflicting, which are not present on the live site.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds