Stop the Height of the Slider from Resizing

Shannon created the topic: Stop the Height of the Slider from Resizing

Is there a way to stop the slider from resizing the height when the user resizes their desktop browser window? I don't want my slider to shrink when someone resizes their browser. I know this is in place for responsive design, but typically when you have a full page slider you hide that slider with CSS when its viewed in a window (iPad/iPhone) less than a specified pixel width.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Stop the Height of the Slider from Resizing

Dear Shanon,

If you want to hide the slider starting from a specific width, we can make a customization on your website free of charge. Please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website, if you want us to implement it.

Please indicate the full link of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Shannon replied the topic: Stop the Height of the Slider from Resizing

Thanks, but I can hide the slider myself with CSS. I need the height of the slider to be fixed and not a ratio based on width.

Support replied the topic: Stop the Height of the Slider from Resizing

Dear Shanon,

We can do that, but please note, that if the width of the slider will differ, while the height won't, the image will be misaligned or stretched.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds