Videos not showing in Slider WD pro version

brad bartlett created the topic: Videos not showing in Slider WD pro version

Hi, I am having trouble getting videos to show - all I get is black screen and sometimes sound of video but no picture. I am puting them in as a full video as mentioned in other posts but still not working. Everything else is working fine pictures, watermarks, layers etc.

Can you help please. My wp theme is responsive and images work really well just the videos wont show.

streetsidetv.com/?page_id=121

Is a page where I have installed 2 sliders - first slider is all black three videos nothing showing. The second slider has images and a layer video on the third image which plays the sound.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Videos not showing in Slider WD pro version

Dear Brad,
Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

brad bartlett replied the topic: Videos not showing in Slider WD pro version

Hi,
Thanks
All good now !

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds