Slider Error "There are no images in this slider"

Sara Chambers created the topic: Slider Error "There are no images in this slider"

Hi, I purchased the developers Slider WD plugin. I used it on one site and I was really impressed. However, I just installed and tried to use it on another site and I am getting an error on the page it is posted to "There are no images in this slider" which is simply not true. There is a background color, an image layer and a text layer -- all of which are published as is the slider itself.

I tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin. I cleared my browser cache. I even tried creating a second slider and got the same results.

Could you please fill me in on what could be causing this issue.

I have only been at WordPress for a few months so I am hoping that it is something simple I am missing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Slider Error "There are no images in this slider"

Dear Sara,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin access to your website in the email.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds