Option to select how the image crops

Derek Bond created the topic: Option to select how the image crops

PLEASE tell me that there is a way to choose what part of an image the slide crops to? I've got a full page width slider, and want to be able to use different images without cropping them to specific dimensions in photoshop first. Please tell me your slider can do this, having just spent $40 on the pro version?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Option to select how the image crops

Dear Derek,

You can crop images for slides , if you used media uploader to upload your images.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Derek replied the topic: Option to select how the image crops

Do you mean the wordpress media uploader? Can you provide slightly more information please? I can't seem to be able to do it with the plug-ins own media uploader... Say I want my slider to be 960x340. How can I choose WHICH 960x340 area of the image I'm uploading the slider uses?

Support replied the topic: Option to select how the image crops

Dear Derek,

In Slider Options/Global there is an option "Turn SliderWD Media Upload:". Switch it to "no" .Then when you add image through media uploader on right hand side there is an "edit" option. That option allows you to edit any uploaded image.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds