Slider Transition Timing

lisa musgrove created the topic: Slider Transition Timing

Hello,
I like your slider, it's simple to use and works well. I bought the unlimited version. Only problem I have is there is no setting to adjust the speed of the transition between slides. You have a setting for the duration of the slides but not the transition time (eg time it takes from one to fade into another) Other sliders I've used have both. Can you please advise how I can adjust this?
Cheers,
Lisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Slider Transition Timing

Dear Lisa,

Please be informed, that unfortunately Photo Gallery does not have the option to change the time of transitions.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

lisa musgrove replied the topic: Slider Transition Timing

That is quite disappointing. Is there any provision for you to add this feature in the near future? You have an extensive list of features - many of them fancy - which is great. However I won't use most of them and I find the speed at which the slides change is way too fast. If this is not something that can be addressed, I would like to cancel my purchase and be refunded please.
Thanks

Support replied the topic: Slider Transition Timing

Dear Lisa,

We will add this to our customer wish list. If you need this to be implemented urgently, please contact us to [email protected] and we will adjust the transition time for you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds