Slides never change

Noga created the topic: Slides never change

Hi,
I've been using the Slider WD for a month. But the slides (dynamic) never update, so I'm showing really old posts.
I already deleted the slider and replaced with a new one, with a new name, but as far as the target category is the same, it keeps showing the same old slides.
Please advise.
www.kbrdigital.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slides never change

Hello Noga! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? We will take a look at the problem and find out what's causing the problem. You can send the login details using this contact form .

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Noga replied the topic: Slides never change

Hi,

I found a temporary solution creating a special category for the slider. I will change the posts manually.

Thank you.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Slides never change

Hey Noga!

We are glad to know you have implemented this workaround. But in case you'd like us to permanently resolve the problem with Dynamic post sliders, notify us any time. We will be happy to take a look.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds