The upgrade to 1.0.9 crashes my site

Maria created the topic: The upgrade to 1.0.9 crashes my site

Hi!
Tonight I upgraded my post slider plugin from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 version and get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /home/petrizzo/webapps/des_otrasvoces/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1775

after that, I deactivated the plugin, and replaced with the old version 1.0.8, and everything working well again.

Please take care of this and fix this bug in your late stable version of Post Slider Plugin.

thanks in advance.

Mariángela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: The upgrade to 1.0.9 crashes my site

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The issue is with your settings, it hasn't accepted long-text we have added in the last version.

Can you please give us admin access to your website to install the plugin for you, later we'll explain you have we have did it.

Please send the email to support@web-dorado.com and mention this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Maria replied the topic: The upgrade to 1.0.9 crashes my site

Obviously I do not give you admin access to my site.

Do you think is any other solution for this issue?

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: The upgrade to 1.0.9 crashes my site

Hi Maria,

Please try to increase php_memory_limit from php.ini file.

If you don't know how to do that, please contact your hosting provider and ask them to do that for you.

Alternatively, you can extract the zip file and manually insert your website's plugins folder with FTP, then enter your Plugins' section and activate it.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds