Title doesn't have a Cursor CSS set

Claudia created the topic: Title doesn't have a Cursor CSS set

Hello,
I bought this plugin for a client and I noticed that the title on the posts do NOT have a cursor CSS style set to allow the user to click on it to go to the post. Please let me know how I can do this, as I am not familiar with jquery.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Title doesn't have a Cursor CSS set

Dear Claudia,

Firstly please note, that description is linked to the post. But you can add a link to whole slide the following way. In case your posts are static, please make sure Link the slide to option is filled in on your website backend.

But in case your posts are dynamic, you can add a layer with Post Title and it will be linked to your post.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Laura Lanoue replied the topic: Question...

:unsure: Hello... Would the Post Slider WD allow me to post a relative layer in the upper right corner of the header of the following WordPress site please?

businessresearchgroup.net

I am looking to add line of text as layer in the right side of the header, which unfortunately the theme doesn't really provide. I would like the layer to be responsive, so it adapts and doesn't get cut off when the window is narrowed. Also, I would like to add the words 'business research group' as text so it can be parsed by the search engines.

Would I be able to accomplish this if I purchased the Post Slider WD please?? I use your Photo Gallery plugin and it is great! I am hoping that the 'Static Post Setting' setting for this Post Slider WD will help me achieve this look. I greatly appreciate your reply in advance.

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Question...

Dear Laura,

I discussed your question with our development team and as far as they understood your requirement, the slide view is possible to achieve with Post Slider WD.

However, they are not sure about one thing only, whether the title text will be indexed by search engines, or not.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Laura Lanoue replied the topic: Question...

That great!! I will make the purchase later today then. But, I just want to check one other thing first... Can I have a transparent background and use a transparent PNG as the post image? I would like to have the background image with the hands showing through so it will be responsive. When the browser window in narrowed... I want the Post Slider to go away and just background with the hands to show through.

I appreciate your help. :)

Agapi G. replied the topic: Question...

Dear Laura,

You can use a transparent PNG, but unfortunately it is not possible to hide elements on mobile/tablet views and show only one layer of the slide.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds