Thumbnails not showing - Lightbox background

Thomas Buß created the topic: Thumbnails not showing - Lightbox background

Hi,

I've just purchased your Plugin 'Photo Gallery Pro' and have a probelm which was already posted by other users. I create a Gallery but when I open the link, I can not see any thumbnail. Only when I reload the page the thumbnails appear!

Is it possible to set the Lightbox background to transparent?

Is it possible to deactivate Lightbox?

Now something about your "forum" :( :angry: :evil:

What I don't understand. This is a forum, and on nearly every post you ask for username and password. OK, there are problems where you really need to take a look at the backend. But the problem, the 1st one, where I'm talkin' about, for example, was already posted by other users. So I think it's a general problem with your plugin. And there a other questions which are interesting for other users aswell, but you don't provide the solution for all users here at the forum.

Right now I'm a little bit disappointed, IMHO this is not the way how a forum works ;)

Sorry for my english ;)
Kind regards
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thomas Buß replied the topic: Thumbnails not showing - Lightbox background

Just found another issue!

Your plugin broke my theme. Mobile menu is not showing in portrait Modus, so I've disabled the plugin right now and wanna ask for a refund.

Kind regards
Thomas

Support replied the topic: Thumbnails not showing - Lightbox background

Dear Thomas,

1. Can you please give us a link to your Photo Gallery page? Most probably the issue you are facing is connected with your theme or another plugin.
2. Unfortunately there is no such functionality but we can customize it for you for free. There is not a functionality of disabling lightbox but we will customize it for you too.

In most cases the issues the users face with the plugin is specific connected with the themes they use or it is a conflict with another plugin. That's why very often we need admin access in order to solve the issue as soon as possible and save our customer's time.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds