Copy paste...

SpirtAwake created the topic: Copy paste...

The keyboard Command/C copy for the shortcode doesn't work, tried in Chrome and Firefox... Have to keep going up to the menu to copy that way, which is a real pain, with decades of conditioning using the keyboard command...

Otherwise liking it so far, what it can do, a bit of a learning curve but I'm getting there... I bought your paid version very recently...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Copy paste...

Dear customer,

It should surely work. Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

SpirtAwake replied the topic: Copy paste...

Come on, this is your stock reply to just about every question as far as I can see here on the forum... I'm not sure I want to give that sort of access in such a casual way, so immediately... AND, answering and working out the problems so others can see the answers is much better for everyone, including you... By having the solutions out in the open others can see them and not have to ask you so many times... Be sensible...

And, in 40 years with Macs I have never run into such a thing before, Command/C works perfectly in every way, as usual, and even works within your plugin for other things, like copying and pasting color codes here and there for instance...

It is only the generated code box that the key combination doesn't doesn't work to copy from, though it will copy from the menu copy choice, thankfully... And now besides two browsers, I have switched themes to one I've used a lot in the past and the problem persists...

So let me hear at least that you have honestly tried to repeat the problem, using firefox and chrome, in a standard theme...

Support replied the topic: Copy paste...

Dear customer,

Can you please check it in WordPress Photo Gallery demo admin page too: wpdemo.web-dorado.com/gallery/ ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you...

And, the exact same thing occurs within your demo admin... And with a third browser, this time Safari... Key combination for copy doesn't get anything when trying to copy the generated code from the generated code box, with the code highlighted, leaves what was in the clipboard there before still there, go into the edit drop down menu for the browser and select copy and it works as it should...

I am on a late 2012 Macbook Pro, with OS X 10.9.2...

I am attaching a screen shot that should be self explanatory- it shows what happens and overlays it next to your admin demo pretty clearly, doing both ways of copying and pasting (Command/V) into a text document, with Chrome and Safari...

I notice your demo is not running WP 3.8.1..? But I am, and it is the same issue in both nevertheless...

Had to convert it from a TIFF to a JPEG so it would let me upload it, so here 'tis again, hoping this works...

Regards...

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds