Images not uploading and controls not responding

Rob Brideson created the topic: Images not uploading and controls not responding

Hi,

I have just bought the pro version of the photo gallery software and I have to say that I am not entirely happy with what is happening with it, or should I say what's not happening with it.

I can create a gallery but when I upload images they do not show in the editor once they have uploaded to the server. They are present on the server in the uploads/2014 folder that I created but the screen does not refresh in order to select the images to put them into a gallery.

Also within the same screen the new folder button appears to do nothing at all so to all intents and purposes I am unable to create separate folders for each gallery.

I need some help with what should be a simple intuitive plugin but I have now wasted a whole afternoon troubleshooting these problems, installing and uninstalling to get it to work as well as uploading images to get them to show in the file manager.

Currently using php 5.3.x on linux server and viewing on a mac osx.

Regards

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Images not uploading and controls not responding

Dear Rob,

Most probably the issue you are facing is connected with the upload restriction by your server.Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible. If we don't manage to fix your issue we will surely refund your purchase.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds