Description positions in Slideshow view

th-web created the topic: Description positions in Slideshow view

I have enabled the descriptions to show in Slideshow, and I have marked them to show up in the bottom centered. I have changed it in the theme and in the shortcode. But, when I add the slideshow to a post, the description shows up wherever it wants. On the first picture, it might be in the bottom centered, then the next three pictures it will be across the middle of the images, then the next one it might be at the top. How do I fix this?



#85541
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


Agapi G. replied the topic: Description positions in Slideshow view

Greetings!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

You can solve this problem by enabling Preload images setting. It can be found on Photo Gallery Options > Global Options > General tab. Count of images option will appear after you enable Preload Images, please set it to 5 or 6.

Thanks! Have a good day!


Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
#85577

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


th-web replied the topic: Description positions in Slideshow view

That worked for about 75% of the images in the slideshow. The other 25% still have the description right across the middle.

Also, hiding this setting under Preload Images > Count of Images is not intuitive at all. How in the world are users supposed to figure that out? I would think if I set the description to the bottom in the diagram, the descriptions should appear in the bottom of all of my photos, like how I set them.

#85649

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


Agapi G. replied the topic: Description positions in Slideshow view

Hey!

Could you please give us the link to the page, where you have published your Photo Gallery? We will check the problem.

As for the option being hidden, please note, that this is actually a workaround. We will fix this issue with Photo Gallery slider in one of the next couple of updates, but for now preloading images should help.

Thanks! Have a good day!


Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
#85701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.


Time to create page: 1.563 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT

We are here for you every step of the way. Turn to our support with any questions you might have about our products and services. Our experienced customer care team is available to help you as fast as we possibly can.

Contact us