Server Migration

Pat created the topic: Server Migration

Moved website to new host and get this error at the top of every page on the site

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/nmfly/wp-content/plugins/photo-gallery/framework/WDWLibrary.php on line 931

Thumbnails no longer display even after recreating in options and for each gallery.

???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Server Migration

Hello Pat!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. If you don't have custom modifications on Photo Gallery, could you please make sure the very latest version is installed? If not, please update it, the problem will be resolved.

Afterwards you can fix the thumbnails by resetting the images. Go to the backend of your gallery and select all images. Choose Reset option from Bulk Actions and click Apply.

If this will not work, please give the link to your gallery page and we will take a look.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Pat replied the topic: Server Migration

I have 9 galleries.
I went to each gallery and selected all images and reset, apply then saved each gallery
This did not resolve the issue
nmffg.com/new-mexico-fly-fishing-photo-gallery/

Hi Pat!

Our developers are already checking the problem on your website. My colleague has sent you a message, kindly requesting temporary FTP access, could you please check your inbox?

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Pat replied the topic: Server Migration

Your tech has broken the site completely!

Sorry but we don't grant FTP access.

I'll rebuild the site from backup.

Pat

Hello Pat!

We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience. Our team is waiting for your email, so they can continue working on the problem. Hopefully this did not cause trouble for you.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds