Customizing templates

dominic loiacono created the topic: Customizing templates

Hi is there a way to customize templates or create your own? I am using the blog style template( BWGViewBlog_style.php ) and would like to make some minor changes to it, but i do not want to lose the changes on upgrade.

basically at the moment I want to an icon to open the ligntbox (instead of clicking on the image)

thanks

dominic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dominic Loiacono replied the topic: Customizing templates

the other thing I would like to do is have the description show under the image. I could not see this option, unless it is hidden somewhere...

Agapi G. replied the topic: Customizing templates

Hello Dominic!

Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately the only changes which will not be lost in case you install an update are CSS modifications on front-end. Therefore, if you need to add an icon to trigger open the lightbox on click, this needs to be implemented each time you update the plugin.

But in case you require just style changes also, let us know what you'd like to achieve and we will help you with the CSS code.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds