Title Positioning

MRG created the topic: Title Positioning

When I updated to the latest version of Photo Gallery, the titles on several of the photos moved from the bottom to the middle. See examples at pibcchurchofchrist.com/photo-gallery/ . The first photo is fine but the others are not. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Title Positioning

Hello!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

Could you please go to Photo Gallery Options > Global Options > General tab, and find Preload images setting. If you enable this, the problem will not occur. Count of images option will appear after you enable it, set it to 5 or 6.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

MRG replied the topic: Title Positioning

Thank you. It's working now on all of the photos except the second one. Whenever I open pibcchurchofchrist.com/photo-gallery/ after launching a browser, the second picture's title is in the middle rather than at the bottom. It moves to the bottom after I move on to another photo and then click on the button for the second one.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Title Positioning

Greetings!

Seems like there is cache kept on your browser. When we open the gallery from private browsing mode, the title of the second slide appears at the bottom. Therefore could you please clear the cache of your web browser and test the slideshow again?

Let us know if it works.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds