Album: error image & URL not optimized

ZOOM created the topic: Album: error image & URL not optimized

Hello,

I notice a problem with my albums.
Indeed, I can not get a single URL to be able to share the album with people.

1) the URL is not at all optimized, I have this kind of URL: www.example.fr/galerie-photos/evenements...album_page_number_0= 0.0

2) The most important point when I share this link: the first page displays the images of my album but as soon as I change to the second page or so on, the album changes and these are other images that s' Display!

Do you have a solution ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Album: error image & URL not optimized

Greetings!

Thank you for posting about this!

Regarding your request #1, please note, that this is done for search engine optimization. However, you can switch off Enable href attribute, and you will achieve the necessary display for the URLs. This setting can be found on Photo Gallery Options > Global Options > General tab.

As for your question #2, if we understood clearly, the pagination on your galleries does not work correctly. If so, could you please give us the link to your gallery page, and grant us temporary access to WordPress admin dashboard of your website?

Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution. You can send the login information through this contact form. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds