I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

Hermenegildo Gomez created the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

When I create a gallery and need to add images to the gallery 90% of the buttons on the box will not work. So I can’t add, delete, edit, etc.
Need Help…. ASAP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fernando replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

Same happened to me: after this new update I can't create galleries or save them. It's Photo Gallery 1.3.31 in WordPress 4.7.3. Anyone can help?

Susan Dupras replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

Initial attempt to install the last upgrade failed; subsequent attempt succeeded. However, I can't add images to a gallery.

Agapi G. replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

Hey guys!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience Photo Gallery has caused you. Most probably there is a Javascript conflict with another plugin installed to your sites. Could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access? Our developers will check the issue ASAP.

You can send the login information privately using this form. Also make sure to mention the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

DF replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

You guys have a lot of issues with java Script. here are the examples:

Clicking in Add Image Button: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ;"
Clicking on Add Directory: "Uncaught ReferenceError: messageEnterDirName is not defined
at onBtnMakeDirClick (default.js?ver=1.3.31:354)
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM2232 admin-ajax.php?action=addImages&width=700&height=550&extensions=jpg%2Cjpeg%2Cpng%2Cgif&callb…:68)"

Clicking on Delete Image:"Uncaught ReferenceError: warningRemoveItems is not defined
at onBtnRemoveItemsClick (default.js?ver=1.3.31:413)
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM2242 admin-ajax.php?action=addImages&width=700&height=550&extensions=jpg%2Cjpeg%2Cpng%2Cgif&callb…:74)"

Agapi G. replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

Greetings!

Thank you for your notes! This problem turned out to be a bug, and our development team is currently working to fix it. An updated version will be available soon, where the solution will be implemented.

Could you please make sure to install it to your website when it comes out? Let us know if the problem will get fixed.
Thanks! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fernando, Aldo Merlo

Fernando replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

Just a quick feedback: the problem is fixed on version 1.3.33. It's fully working again: I can finally delete and add images and folders. Thank you guys.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Harold Mendoza replied the topic: I can’t add images, delete files or folders, create directory, etc.

It states I have version

Current version 2.2.89
Photo Gallery is up to date.

However, Add Images Button provides me a blank iframe with Add Images text at the top. Function still not working. Please Help!

Hello Gladys!

This seems to be a different problem, could we please take a look at it from WordPress admin dashboard of your website? You can send the access login information to us privately using this contact form.

Please include the link to this forum topic in your message also. Our development team will check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.
Thank you! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds