Can't save gallery

gpetar created the topic: Can't save gallery

I 've recently discovered your plugin. Last week, when I was testing everything seemed fine and I've added a test gallery.
But just a moment ago, I 've noticed that I can't create a new gallery. When I add images, slug and the name, when I click SAVE, nothing is happening. Simply, like the browser (google chrome) is not getting command to process request. I've tried in the IE, too.

I am sending the print screen to better illustrate the problem. It is Version 4.7.3 of Wp
Any advice?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can't save gallery

Hey!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience Photo Gallery has caused you. May we check the problem from WordPress administrative dashboard of your site? Please send the access details privately using this contact form .

Make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message. Our development team will provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has finished working on the problem you were facing with Photo Gallery. The cause of this issue was that TinyMCE editor on your website was throwing Javascript errors.

The team has disabled the editor for Photo Gallery, and the conflict was resolved. Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's something else I can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

gpetar replied the topic: Can't save gallery

Hello: I ve just logged in, and tried to add a gallery but the problem is still there. Nothing is happening.

Hey!

Could you please make sure to clear the cache of your web browser and test again? The files might not be properly updated because of the cache. Let us know if it works.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello: I ve just tried completely different browser (IE) and problem is still there.

Hello!

Thank you for checking, I have asked our development team to take a look again.
I'll let you know when they finish working.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hey!

The problem was occurring, since you an update of Photo Gallery was installed after we made the changes. Please keep this version, since the modification will be cleared in case you update the plugin.

Or alternatively you can contact TinyMCE editor support and ask them to check why is it triggering this conflict on your website.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

This is great. It is working. Ok, I will disable plugins from updating.
Just one question.

I am about to restore the old version of the website from backup (2weeks ago). How can I save changes you made?
is it enough that I just download plugin directory via FTP and upload it later/

thanks

Hello!

That's exactly right, you can download the current plugin package from /wp-content/plugins directory. You can replace it with 2-weeks-old version by re-uploading the package to your website and activating from WordPress > Plugins page.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds