Gallery illustration

Johannes Dobbek created the topic: Gallery illustration

I am writing with Translator, Sorry.
I have created an album and a gallery so far everything is good. Is there not the possibility that one, if one the thumbnails then clicks eg to a carousel etc. comes. Where can you adjust, or does not? I always have this here motorsport-pics.de/galerie-2/?preview_id...preview=true#bwg2/54
I hope they understand me and can help quickly. Thank you

Hier meine page www.motorsport-pics.de

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Gallery illustration

Hello Johannes!

Thanks for posting your request!

If we understood correctly, you wish to have lightbox opened, when users click on Carousel images. Is this correct? In case it is, then we have good news for you! This option will be available in one of the next couple of updates of Photo Gallery plugin.

Please make sure to keep your Photo Gallery updated and you will receive the feature soon.
Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Johannes Dobbek replied the topic: Gallery illustration

How to update to get the update? So it is boring, if the visitors of the page always only see the same layout. I also hope we have understood correctly?

I know it is much here, but you can get answers. I buy the expensive plugin and it goes only half. I can not create thousands of pages to show each gallery differently. I'm already a bit sour

Hello Johannes!

Could you confirm the following:
Do you wish to have Photo Gallery lightbox opened, when users click on Carousel images?

If this is what you need to have, please wait a couple of weeks and this version will be out. You will need to download it from your account of Web-Dorado.com. Deactivate and delete current version, and install downloaded update.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I do not know if they understand me.
Click here
motorsport-pics.de/test/#
Then here
motorsport-pics.de/test/#
And then they are here
motorsport-pics.de/test/#bwg3/182
Since you should be able to adjust it either appears - slide show, carousel, etc. This does not go in the Monet. I have a lot of pictures and create many albums and the users always see the same. I hope they understood me in the expression

Hello Johannes!

Unfortunately we could not understand your question clearly. Could you please write your question in your native language? We will try to translate it on our end and perhaps have a better understanding of what you need to achieve.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Gerne. Ich möchte ganz einfach, dass man auf das Thumnail klickt und dann entweder das Karuassel kommt oder Dia Show usw.
Wie geht das?

Hello Johannes!

Thank you, we understood your question. Unfortunately Photo Gallery does not have this functionality exactly. You can try to achieve this by setting up all the gallery pages (slideshow/Carousel), and having one gallery which has links to these pages.

Here's how you can set up URLs on gallery thumbnails.
1. Firstly please go to Photo Gallery > Options > Thumbnail options and set Thumbnail click action option to Redirect to URL.

2. Afterwards open the gallery you want to add URLs to, and provide links to slideshow/carousel gallery pages with Redirect to URL field, which should be under Title input.

3. Lastly, when you insert your gallery into a page or post, make sure Thumbnail click action option is set to Redirect to URL in shortcode toolbox as well.

Hope you can apply this workaround.
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Danke werde es probieren

Wonderful, Johannes!

Please do try this, and let us know in case you will require further assistance.
We'll be happy to help!

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds