Remove Mouseover zoom effect on thumbs in slideshow

Feli Fran created the topic: Remove Mouseover zoom effect on thumbs in slideshow

Hello,

I only got the free version of the photo gallery plugin, because I want a really simple clean slideshow.
Is there any way to remove the mouseover zoom effect for the thumbnails? They get bigger and have some fade effect, but I just want to keep them the way they are, no effect at all, just the simple image. I tried to go through all the css-files of the Photo gallery plug-in, but I couldn't find out where to change that.
If you could give me a hint, I would be grateful.
Thanks
Feli
Link to the website is:
www.felicitas-franck.de/arbeiten-i/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Remove Mouseover zoom effect on thumbs in slideshow

Hello Feli!

Thank you for posting your request!
Please add the following CSS code to style.css file or custom CSS editor of your website theme:

.bwg_standart_thumb_spun1_0,
.bwg_standart_thumb_spun1_1,
.bwg_standart_thumb_spun1_2 {
    transform: none !important;
}

Note, that you will need to add more selectors (.bwg_standart_thumb_spun1_3, .bwg_standart_thumb_spun1_4, etc), in case you place more galleries on this page. There's an option in Pro version of the plugin which lets you disable this option without extra coding.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feli Fran

Feli Fran replied the topic: Remove Mouseover zoom effect on thumbs in slideshow

Wonderful - that's exactly what I needed. Thank so much!!
:-)
feli

Agapi G. replied the topic: Remove Mouseover zoom effect on thumbs in slideshow

Hey Feli!

You are most welcome! We are glad to know the CSS solution worked. Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

If you have a few minutes, please share your rating for Photo Gallery on WordPress.org. Your feedback will help us improve the quality and features of the plugin, as well as our customer support service.

Let me provide you the link: wordpress.org/support/plugin/photo-gallery/reviews/

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds