portrait photos are stretched

Stephen created the topic: portrait photos are stretched

Hello,
I am unable to find a solution to why my portrait photos in the slideshow are stretched.
Here is the gallery
tours.burnin-media.com/2620-s-williams-st/

You will notice that towards the end the photos are stretched. These are my portrait photos.
I have limited the long dimensions to 1000px on all photos.

Can you help me fix this issue? I have tried full width and changing the background fit and nothing resolved the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: portrait photos are stretched

Hello Stephen!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience Slider WD has caused you. Could we take a look at the problem from WordPress administrative dashboard of your website? Please send the temporary access information to us privately through this form .

Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the problem and fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Stephen replied the topic: portrait photos are stretched

I sent you log in information hours after your post. Is there any update?

Agapi G. replied the topic: portrait photos are stretched

Thank you, Stephen!

Could you please check the slider again? We have set Background fit option to Contain, and now the slider images with portrait orientation appear properly. Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds