Proportional Thumbnails

Curtis Bollington created the topic: Proportional Thumbnails

Is there any way of setting thumbnails so that images appear proportionally within a given dimension. For example, if I set a thumbnail dimension of 300 x 300 px, can images be displayed without cropping them square, but instead displaying landscape images as 300 wide x their proportional height, and portrait-style images as 300 high by their proportional width. The reason for this is that the site is for a professional photographer and she would like her clients to see the full image, all as thumbnails of a similar size. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Proportional Thumbnails

Hello Curtis!

Thank you for posting about this!

Looks like what you require to achieve can be done with Masonry and Mosaic views of Photo Gallery. Could you please give those a try? They build a nice grid with proportional heights of your gallery images.

These two are available in Pro version of Photo Gallery, let me give you the link to our demo page, where you will see these two views:
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/masonry-view/
wpdemo.web-dorado.com/mosaic-view/

Let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds